Who Are the Amish?
Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
FREE 5-Day Amish Culture Challenge (video course)
Torah’s story and work have been featured or appeared in:
At the end of the CHALLENGE, you will be able to:
• IDENTIFY 3 differences between the Amish and Mennonites
• MASTER 3 do’s and don’ts when visiting Amish Country
• DESCRIBE Amish culture vs. religion
• EXPLAIN why Amish children are prohibited from going to school after the 8th grade
• RECOGNIZE 4 popular myths about the Amish
What Others Are Saying
“This Challenge opened my eyes. I didn’t know there was so much to know about the Amish.”
“I feel better equipped now. I know where to begin and what questions to ask.”
Meet Your Instructor
Torah Bontrager is an Amish author, escapee, and graduate of Columbia University who’s been featured on Tim Ferriss’ blog and Forbes.com.
She advocates for the right of Amish women and children to go to school beyond the 8th grade.
She is also working on her Master’s of Education degree.
I was 11 when I decided to leave the Amish, so I could go to school and have a chance to fulfill my dreams. After 4 years of planning my escape, I fled in the middle of the night with only the clothes on my back and $170 in my pocket.