Instead of a word that would magically bring us success, Lisa and I made a pact that we’d hold each other accountable.Read More
Tag: children rights
- Depressed by New Year’s Resolutions? Here’s How to Be Successful in 2022
- Amish New Year’s Traditions: How We Celebrate (It’s Not With Food)
- When PTSD Overwhelms You, What’s the Solution? How Ketamine Saves My Life
- Handwriting Isn’t Just for the Amish. See the Rewards in Only 12 Minutes!
- How Gardening Can Help You Successfully Manage Post-Traumatic Stress
Amish Life, Culture, and Education Stuff You Might Want:
FREE 5-Day Challenge (online course) "Who Are the Amish? Everything You Need to Know to Get Started as a Health Professional, Legal Professional, Educator, or Creative": ➜
WANT TO LEARN MORE? Visit Amish Culture Courses to view all of the courses available to you.
Your mission — if you choose to accept it — is to walk away with Amish cultural literacy in 5, 30, or 90 days so you can:
➜ successfully serve the Amish population as a legal or health professional
➜ accurately teach about the Amish as an educator
➜ confidently portray the Amish as a creative
WANT SOME ONE-ON-ONE HELP? Or Want Me to Speak? If you or your school, department, club, or organization are interested, I give customized presentations or guest lectures via Zoom and culturally sensitive webinar trainings for legal and health professionals, educators, creatives, and law enforcement.
Email, WhatsApp/text, or call me for more info: +1.212.634.4255, torah @ AmishHeritage.org
Get your FREE CHAPTER of my memoir Amish Girl in Manhattan: ➜
Want the scoop on Amish life? Sign up for my FREE weekly Amish Insider & get a link to download "4 Popular Myths About the Amish": ➜